Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby Kellen

So, Kellen has been here for 7 weeks now, and due to a special request, I'm finally getting some pictures posted! I didn't realize how hard it would be to find time to do things when you have a 2 year old and a newborn!!

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe in Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. I know that they are three separate beings. I read the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. The Bible is a testament from prophets about Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon is another testament from prophets about Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus Christ's gospel was restored again on the earth through Joseph Smith, the first prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know what I was doing before I came to earth, and I know what will happen when I leave the earth. I am thankful that I was married and sealed to my husband and children in the temple so that we can be together for eternity. I strive to choose the right every day. I know that nobody on this earth is perfect, but I rely on the atonement of Jesus Christ, which gives me the opportunity to repent and to be forgiven.