Tuesday, July 8, 2008

An Idea

I was watching one of my favorite shows the other night, Unwrapped, and it showed a restaurant in Pennsylvania called Cereality. I don't like cereal, but it's a way cool place. It's kind of like Cold Stone...it's actually owned by the same company as Cold Stone. You go in and choose your cereal...you can pick one or mix them...then you get to add toppings, such as dried fruit, chocolate chips, gummy worms, etc. Besides cold cereals, they also have oatmeal for those chilly days when you want something warm in your tummy. Oh, and they also have smoothies.

I really want to open one up here in Fayetteville. They're looking for franchises near college campuses. Jon doesn't like the idea, though. He likes plain cereal...boring!! Hahaha.

What do you think? Wouldn't you like to eat a bowl of Captain Crunch and Trix with chocolate chips and dried cranberries in it? Yum!

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe in Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. I know that they are three separate beings. I read the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. The Bible is a testament from prophets about Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon is another testament from prophets about Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus Christ's gospel was restored again on the earth through Joseph Smith, the first prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know what I was doing before I came to earth, and I know what will happen when I leave the earth. I am thankful that I was married and sealed to my husband and children in the temple so that we can be together for eternity. I strive to choose the right every day. I know that nobody on this earth is perfect, but I rely on the atonement of Jesus Christ, which gives me the opportunity to repent and to be forgiven.