Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Zoo

Today, Jon and Patrick took Violet and Josie to the zoo in Tulsa. It was Jon's idea. He came up with the idea all by himself, and it made me really happy. I wish that I had been able to go, but I had to work...I've got that extended contract, you know. The pictures are below.

2 comments:

Juli said...

I'm loving the slideshow feature. The girls had so much fun, and it was a nice day for me too. Way to go, Jon and Patrick!

scruf3 said...

Our husbands must really have a bond, because 2 weeks ago Rob woke up and said lets go to the zoo. The kids loved it. The girls are so cute sleeping together in the car. I wish we were there to see them growing. I'll send you pics later of the kids in London and all the other places we've been going.
Stephanie

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe in Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. I know that they are three separate beings. I read the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. The Bible is a testament from prophets about Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon is another testament from prophets about Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus Christ's gospel was restored again on the earth through Joseph Smith, the first prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know what I was doing before I came to earth, and I know what will happen when I leave the earth. I am thankful that I was married and sealed to my husband and children in the temple so that we can be together for eternity. I strive to choose the right every day. I know that nobody on this earth is perfect, but I rely on the atonement of Jesus Christ, which gives me the opportunity to repent and to be forgiven.