Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ever since the Fourth of July, when Violet got to ride the horse at the Higgins' house, she has been obsessed with horses. So...we took her to the fair so that she could see the horses and the other animals. She got to watch some of the horse show and sheep show. When we were leaving the horse show, she ran over to where some horses were standing, and she was yelling, "Neigh, neigh!" It was really funny! She's not scared of them at all! One of the young women from church was showing a sheep at the sheep show, so she got to watch some of it. Then, we got to see the girl's steers, and Violet had fun petting them. One of our students showed us around the pig and rabbit/chicken barns. Violet seemed to like those, too...until the girl's pig stuck it's nose through the fence to smell her. That startled her a bit. The pictures below are from the fair. There are a few from the parade, too. She had fun picking up the candy that was thrown to her; although, I'm not sure if she really understood what was happening.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe in Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. I know that they are three separate beings. I read the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. The Bible is a testament from prophets about Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon is another testament from prophets about Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus Christ's gospel was restored again on the earth through Joseph Smith, the first prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know what I was doing before I came to earth, and I know what will happen when I leave the earth. I am thankful that I was married and sealed to my husband and children in the temple so that we can be together for eternity. I strive to choose the right every day. I know that nobody on this earth is perfect, but I rely on the atonement of Jesus Christ, which gives me the opportunity to repent and to be forgiven.